Goal for today!

jewelcrown
on 6/26/08 11:24 pm
I'm going to try the Day 1 of 5 day pouch thing. We'll see how it goes. 2 programs have historically worked for me when I decide to stick with it. 1. South Beach 2. Protein Train So... if I blow it on the Day 1, I will switch over to one of these. The bottom line is, I have to do something. I have to have a plan and a healthy escape hatch. Wish me luck... What's your goal today. Hugs! ME
IrishIze
on 6/27/08 2:31 am - NJ
You know I wish you luck Denise, and I know you can do it!! I've done the 5 day pouch test a couple of times and while the first day of any diet is the most difficult, I didn't find it that awful. It is a great way to detox from the sugar and processed foods. What is the Protein Train? I never heard of that. it's a Woo Hoo day for me today - 179.6 - back in the 170's after many moons! That takes me down 13 lbs. in about 5-1/2 weeks. Here's the plan for today: B: some leftover Chicken Alfredo, tomato juice, coffee S: plain NF yogurt with Splenda and a few walnuts L: tuna on tossed green salad S: lite Jarlesburg cheese, 1/2 apple D: filet mignon, tossed salad, broccoli S: SF Jello - cool whip I found that once I started eating small meals every 3-4 hours the weight started coming off again. That seems to be the trick. I also increased my water. Have a great day everyone!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/27/08 3:05 am
Hey Nancy! That's fantastic... You'll be under the 70's in no time. See my new post on "Protein Train"... I think I'm headed that way! CHOO CHOO Hugs! ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views