Good morning! What's your goal for today?

jewelcrown
on 6/24/08 11:28 pm
Mine is staying away from white carbs, sugar and fast food... You know... following the rules! I had to break down and buy some new pants yesterday. My old pants were so tight they looked obscene. I thought I'd better swallow my pride and buy the next 2 sizes up before I get arrested. I knew if I stopped checking in here with the July babies I would gain, and true to form I did. So... whether you guys respond or not, I need to check in here daily to get back and keep on track. So, that's what I'm doing today... how about you! Hugs! FAT Denise!!!
IrishIze
on 6/24/08 11:55 pm - NJ
Hi Denise, It's good to be back and I look forward to meeting with my July baby pals! I'm staying on track - I'm a little disappointed that I seem to be gaining in the past few days. I had been down to 179 and am now up to 181 even though I've been sticking to the SBD nearly 100%. Oh well, I'll continue to continue for now. Today I'm eating: B: tomato juice, some chicken, coffee S: string cheese L: 1/2 cheese and spinach omelet S: cucumbers with Laughing Cow cheese D: salmon with asparagus and tossed salad D: SF jello with cottage cheese Today my goal is to not eat past 9 PM. I could go all day without eating as long as I could eat at night. I really have to break that bad habit. I started trying on Monday night and did great, but last night was a disaster. I even got up out of bed and had some FF/SF pudding. Sigh. Well, all we can do is try, right!! Hang in there Denise!! We can do this together!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 6/25/08 12:50 am
Hey Nancy! You made good choices for the middle of the night! Kudos!!! Stick with SB, it works. Your body may just be adjusting. Keep doing the plan and it will show great results. I'm going cold turkey today with all protein drinks. I'm water loading (crystal lite) my pouch so I can feel it and perhaps shrink it. I've done this before and it works. I'm just struggling with consistency. I'm motivated today. I don't want to buy a new wardrobe! We will do this together. Thanks for hanging in there with me! HUGS! Denise
IrishIze
on 6/25/08 3:34 am - NJ
Congrats Denise on recommitting. Remember the first day is always the hardest, so get through this and you've got it made!! Did you ever try the 5 Day Pouch Test? I did it a couple of times and it really helped to detox and get me on the right road. http://www.livingafterwls.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3524
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views