Is there anyone left?

AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/7/08 1:28 am - Oxnard, CA
I see the board has basically died. Where is everyone???? I'm doing good. As most know I got married in December and shortly thereafter suffered from two miscarriages back to back. So to say the least I turned to my old friend food to cope wity my pain. Not my proudest moment but I am back on track and have lost 6 pounds this month. So hopefully I can keep going. How's everyone else doing??
Lori L.
on 4/8/08 2:18 pm - Southern, NJ
I am still here, checking in from time to time. I was 354 on July 12, 2004, today I weight 171 lbs. It is a struggle to keep it off, but I yo-yo alot as soon as i am at 178, i know i have went too far. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hope you well. I do try to keep my profile updated if you ever want to check it out. ~Lori
Lori L.
on 4/8/08 2:18 pm - Southern, NJ
I am still here, checking in from time to time. I was 354 on July 12, 2004, today I weight 171 lbs. It is a struggle to keep it off, but I yo-yo alot as soon as i am at 178, i know i have went too far. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I hope you well. I do try to keep my profile updated if you ever want to check it out. ~Lori
TweedyBird
on 6/9/08 11:45 am - Somewhere, AR
Hey!!!!!! I kinda fell off, but I have been on the site a lot here lately (getting ready for PS)!!!! I am 188, I have to work hard now to keep the weight off, but I do. I am sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I will keep you in my prayers. While I did not suffer a miscarriages, I did battle through infertility for a couple of years. The experience was really difficult.
christygran
on 4/21/08 10:44 am - honesdale, PA
hugs im still here
us2bfat C.
on 4/30/08 1:52 am - selden, NY
im still here down 125 almost 4 yrs out !!!! its a struggle every day in this maintencnce phase but i would do it all over again michelle you look awesome keep up the good work
NadineM
on 5/11/08 11:40 am - Vancouver, WA
Hi Michelle, I remember you and Stacy...! I suspect we will see alot more people on our 4 YR Anniversary Month. I hardly check in and am really bad for not. You all look fabulous and Congrats on the new marriage (kinda still new...right?) Anyhow, have the 15-20 gain issue going on and need to get back on track, don't want to regain and am struggling since I can almost eat anything Well, hope all is well with everyone else and in case I don't check in around JULY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULY BABIES!!! Nadine
IrishIze
on 6/7/08 1:07 am - NJ
Hi Michelle! Hi All! I'm still around. I feel badly that I don't check in the way I used to, but I guess we all get along with our lives. I've been doing well, strugging up and down with 15 lbs. but able to control it. Michelle, I'm so sorry about the miscarriages.....I know there's nothing I can say except give you my sympathies. I started on the SBD ten days ago and so far I've lost 9 lbs! I know a lot of that is water weight , but hey, I'll take any loss I can get! I just posted on the main board because in the past six months it seems like I can eat anything and a lot of it, so I figured my tool was broken. Well, last night I ate some almonds and I guess it got stuck! I've had the foamies, and I've been vomiting since 5 PM yesterday. It's 11 AM next day and I still can't eat or drink. Once I throw up I'm OK, but even a sip of water makes me feel sick again. Any suggestions? Has anyone taken this long to feel better? Love and hugs to you all, and I'm sure well all have a cyber reunion in July!!!!
jewelcrown
on 6/13/08 1:25 am
Hello Michelle! Congrats on being a newlywed... I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages. It is so easy to lean on our old friend "food" when things don't go as we've planned. I know oh so well. I had dropped off the board and gained 20 lbs. Yes! 20 lbs. Like you I'm back on track, but it's not an easy task. I get so mad when I hear folks say that WLS is the easy way out. I wish those loud mouths could walk in our shoes. Anyway... so good to see a little bit of action on the board. I miss the July babies! Hugs! Denise
sholy
on 6/26/08 6:25 am - KY
I have kept off 214 pounds but gained a good 20lbs that I cannot budge. It scares the heck out of me...cuz I cannot lose them . Can you guys give advice...no offense but not the 5 day pouch test--that does NOT work for me!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views