Overweight

Monna W.
on 1/18/08 4:11 am - Susanville, CA
Hey, does anyone check here any more? As of this morning I am no longer obese--just overweight. I have now officially lost 200 pounds since RNY July 2004. I am still losing!!! Monna
glendasue
on 1/19/08 2:53 am - Seymour, In
I happened to check the site this morning. i too am a July 04 grad. I have lost 220 and pretty well maintaining or truthfully I do maintain within 5 lbs. I am very thankful for this surgery, and cannot believe that it has been alsmost 4 years.
us2bfat C.
on 1/21/08 8:49 pm - selden, NY
mona im ashamed to say i have not been on in a while my job has me working 6 days a week and i am too still loosing but not in a good way ..... i really need to gain a few lbs to be comfortable with myself...i am so proud of you i remember you from day one and all my july babies i miss them dearly!!! im glad all is well with you and i hope to get on more~~~
jenniferwheeler
on 2/20/08 10:18 pm - PA
Congrats!!! That is amazing!!! Keep up the great work!
Nancy C.
on 3/30/08 6:47 am - Hersey, MI
So glad your still losing. I need to lose more weight too but have come to a standstill. I know I need to settle down into a better diet for the Rny surgery and lifestyle. I just don't burn many calories and have been so tired lately. Winter, ugh..... I'm back on this website trying to get the determination to get back at it. I've been doing Atkins but I think I just ate too much fat.
jewelcrown
on 6/23/08 12:42 pm
Congratulations Mona! That's fantastic news!!! Hugs! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits