This and that

Monna W.
on 12/8/07 5:56 am - Susanville, CA
Well Gang, I had my plastic surgery pre-op visit yesterday. I asked her if she would be doing any lipo when she did my abdominoplasty. She said no, because I don't have any excess fat, just extra skin. Can you imagine being told you don't have excess fat? Those were the most wonderful words I ever heard. Made her repeat, just to hear it again. I tried doing the 5-day pounch challenge and lasted all of 16 hours. But as a result, I have started losing again and almost back to the onderfuls again. I am drinking lots of protein drinks to get prepared for my plastic surgery. My son is scheduled for his RNY two weeks after my TT. I intend to be there waiting for him. I may have my drains still, but I have promised him I will be there and I will. I'll just be sure to take all my pain meds and move real carefully. Monna
Traci K.
on 12/9/07 2:47 am - Sullivan, MO
Wow Monna - NO EXCESS FAT?!! That's amazing!! Your plastics are scheduled for the 13th, right? I'll certainly be praying for you; and your son too for his upcoming surgery. I am really praying about getting plastics done. I want to, but I don't want to. I'll be cash pay - and that's a lot of money for something I don't *need*. UGH!! I'm torn. I don't have as much excess skin as a lot of folks do; but then I look at the OH Magazine and see before and after photos of plastics and my goodness, I see the potential of what I could look like and think, maybe I have more excess than I think I do. KWIM? Anyway - I'll be praying for you Monna. Please post after your surgery and keep us updated on your post-op recuperation. Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views