On Track Sun 12-2-07

Traci K.
on 12/1/07 7:31 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone I think we're all fully recovered from the flu we had this week. But I've been battling migraines because of weather fronts moving in and out. Not fun. I just have a few more Christmas presents to get and then I'm done. YAY!! Hope everyone is doing well. Have a great day. Traci
Monna W.
on 12/2/07 6:40 am - Susanville, CA
I'm still here. I did have a bit of a time over Thanksgiving, but have lost the little I put on. Still trying to get off another 20 lbs. before I have my plastic surgery. It is a struggle--but not like it was pre-WLS. I still have Christmas cards to do and have only gotten one person a gift. Have to go shopping. I spend a lot of time hating my job. I think I will be a greeter at WalMart. I am so tired of the nurses and the aides at working doing half-a____ed jobs and having the attitude that they don't have to do things right because we are so short-staffed that they won't be fired. I just want people to do the jobs they have been hired for. Sorry to dampen the holiday spirit, but I know this is one place I can vent my frustrations and nobody gets bent out of shape. Monna
Traci K.
on 12/2/07 8:17 pm - Sullivan, MO
Sorry you're having a rough time at work Monna! {{{hugs}}}
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits