On Track Tues 11-20-07

Traci K.
on 11/19/07 8:01 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone I finally got some sleep last night and feel much better this morning. I have a busy week with a friend in town visiting this week, and baking to do, my children and my hubby going to be home and off school/work Thursday and Friday, visiting relatives for Thanksgiving, etc..... BUSY! So how are you all planning to stay on track over Thanksgiving? Do you have a plan? Are you making sugar-free alternatives for desserts, lower-fat versions of standard holiday fare? What plans are you making to stay on track? Have a great day! Traci
IrishIze
on 11/19/07 10:52 pm - NJ
Hi Traci and all, I'm going to my niece's for T'giving. I might make my sugar-free Jell-o pudding pie, although I suffer less from real sugar than I do from Splenda or sugar alcohols. We'll see. I'm not planning to do anything special other than to concentrate on more protein, less carbs. It's one day out of the year, and while I know the importance of sticking to our post-surgery regimen, I feel the need to be 'human' and enjoy myself eating-wise for one special day. I'm doing better eating-wise than I was earlier in the week. It's like every now and again I need to indulge in some carby stuff, get it out of my system and then I'm good to go again. Hope everyone is doing great!! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views