South Beach Diet

sradcli74
on 11/16/07 3:49 am
Hi Ladies! What's shakin? Happy Holidays to all. I was curious if anyone has tried the SB diet? I tried it, phase one of the diet is similar to how we ate in the beginnig after surgery. I tried phase one and immediately dropped 8 pounds in the first five days. I wasn't hungry and I didn't crave sweets at all after the second day. I was doing so well, going into day ten, then I took my kids to a halloween party and that was all she wrote... that carb devil showed and I've been trying to get back on track ever since. I plan to start again the day after Thanksgiving. THanks, Teah
Traci K.
on 11/16/07 7:09 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi Teah I have not tried the South Beach Diet, but I did briefly look into it before I had my surgery and from what I remember it is very similar to how we should eat as post-ops. That carb monster seems to get a lot of folks. Hopefully you can conquer that beast once and for all. Traci
jewelcrown
on 11/19/07 2:57 am
Hi Teah! I've tried South Beach and it works very well. My general doctor highly recommends it. I lost 15 lbs on it (a year ago)! I really should consider it again. I'm struggling. That 10-20 lb. bounce folks talked about is for real!!! Hugs! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views