On Track Fri 11/16/07

Traci K.
on 11/15/07 6:12 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone Where's everyone been? Hiding in the "Carb Closet"? Come on now - don't do that. Keep posting. We all need the support to stay on track. Anyone have any great weekend plans? Traci
IrishIze
on 11/15/07 10:04 pm - NJ
I'm in the carb closet, but the door is open.... It used to be if I was having trouble controlling myself I wouldn't post, but I am going through a tough time eating-wise, and I'm telling the world. Nancy isn't so perfect.... Anyway, did the treadmill first thing again today, so I'm trying. I'm in hungry mode, but trying to make better choices. I'm trying to grab for the protein drinks and the pork rinds (not too crazy about them.... ). With me it always seems to be all or nothing. I'm either eating or I'm starving myself. No middle ground for me. Still trying to sort some of that stuff out with the therapist. This weekend I'm going to try to get a little Christmas shopping done, then, I've got a load of leaves I'm going to do battle with..... Where are my girls?? Denise? Monna? Michelle? Yoo-hooooo......... Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views