On Track - Thursday, 11/15/07

IrishIze
on 11/14/07 10:50 pm - NJ
Hi All, Traci - I hope the kiddies are OK and the baby doesn't get strep!! Keep yourself healthy too - take some Airborne!! I had an extremely carby day yesterday - I ate with wild abandon. I'm disappointed in myself, but I also realize that I am a food addict and occasionally I am going to slip up. First thing this morning I went to the gym at work and did 2 miles on the treadmill - lots of uphill intervals. We're having our Thanksgiving dinner at work today - I'll try to stick with the turkey and avoid the pie. Then I have an afternoon meeting where they're bringing in cookies....it's going to be a tough day..... Hope you're all hanging in there!!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/15/07 2:56 am - Sullivan, MO
Hey everyone Kiddos are doing okay. On meds. Feeling so-so, well enough to have 'cabin fever', but it's too cold to go out and play. They will be on meds long enough they can go back to school tomorrow. (YAY for me! ) The baby does not have strep. Good news there. My hubby is off work tomorrow, so other than the grandbaby being here, we'll have some time alone together without our kids here. Gotta run check on the kids. It's a busy day. Whew!! Hope everyone is doing well. Stay on track....... no carbing out!!!! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views