On Track Wed 11/14/07

Traci K.
on 11/13/07 7:50 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone My kiddos school was closed today due to an outbreak of strep!! It's a very small private school, but still, there's quite a few students and teachers sick. My two girls are fighting what I think are just colds, but the school says if they even have sore throats, we can't bring them. So I'm taking all the kids to the doctor today for strep cultures to be 100% sure. While I'm there, I'll see if my lab results are back from last week and get a new script for me for B12 shots for twice per month instead of just once. I'm really starting to get tired again. I'm thinking it's I'm needing more B12. Other than that, just busy trying to keep up around here. How's everyone else doing? Getting ready for Thanksgiving next week? Do you all have to cook? Or do you go to family's house? This year, we're going to my parent's - but some years we do have it here. Have a great day! Traci
IrishIze
on 11/14/07 3:22 am - NJ
Hi Traci, I'm not doing so great today eating-wise. Gotta put the brakes on. For Thanksgiving, we go to my niece's house. Everyone brings something. I'm the potato lady....sweet potato casserole with marshmallows melted on top, and a huge batch of mashed whites. Of course we all end up bringing some sort of dessert too.... Still keeping up with the exercise, so it's not a total bust!!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/14/07 5:19 am - Sullivan, MO
Ick - the children DO have strep. That means they're home tomorrow as well. *sigh* I'm praying we did not give this to my 3 month old grandbaby.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views