On Track - Monday, 11/12/07

IrishIze
on 11/11/07 9:30 pm - NJ
Yikes, we missed yesterday! I have to admit, I've been straying from what I should be doing and when I stray,I tend not to post. I'm making sure I get here every day, good or bad, naughty or nice, fat or thin!!! It seems I can go a month or so being good, and then I need to spread my wings a bit and have some cookies, sweets, etc. I'm hoping those few days are over - I gained about 1.5 lbs. I refuse to go over 180 lbs. again, so I'm going to start the liquids either today or tomorrow and do the 5 DPT to get back on track before I gain all the weight I lost and have to start over again. We all know the season of food is about to begin and I'd like to be at a good starting weight in case (OK - WHEN I sample some of those holiday treats! ). So I'm getting back on track - with the exercise too. I'm working from home today and I already have my tap shoes on - I'm going to practice throughout the morning. I have a make up class I have to take, so my friend and I are doing it tonight, then will have our regular class tomorrow night, so hopefully I'll be back on track with my exercise as well. Hope everyone is well - c'mon gals, check in and let us know how you're doing!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/11/07 11:42 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi everyone I'm not feeling well today. I had a migraine all day yesterday and my IBS is really acting up today and my migraine is trying to come back. Soooo, I'm laying low and popped on to check in, but am heading back up to bed. Traci
jewelcrown
on 11/12/07 1:09 am
Hope you feel better soon! Take it easy!!! HUGS! Denise
IrishIze
on 11/12/07 1:19 am - NJ
Feel better soon my friend!
jewelcrown
on 11/12/07 1:07 am
Hey Nancy! Yesterday was an excellent day. I walked 10 miles and stayed away from sugar and white carbs. Let's see if I can do again! It's one day at a time for life! It's a pain, but it's better than being 326 not able to tie my own shoes!! Thanks ladies for bringing back the conversation on this board. I really helps me to know I'm not alone! HUGS! Denise
IrishIze
on 11/12/07 1:20 am - NJ
Hurray for you Denise!! Walked 10 miles - that's impressive!! Keep up the good work - hey, right now I'm dealing with one minute at a time....but, I'm dealing! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views