On Track - Saturday 11/10

IrishIze
on 11/9/07 11:49 pm - NJ
I didn't make it online yesterday. I was overwhelmingly busy at work - the only one there and I started early and didn't get out until late. I didn't even get on the public internet, so my apologies for not checking in yesterday. So, with the stress of work and the fact that I had been very good for about a month, combined with work supplying desserts - I hardly need to say more. I had cookies and Reese's peanut butter cups at work and on it went. It was a very bad day eating wise. My saving grace is that my son brought home sushi, and I tried it. The sticky rice made me barf so that at least slowed me down. Also, I haven't exercised for two days - not good. Luckily I have today to try and get back on track. I've got a full day planned - away from temptation. I bought pork rinds that I will try later for a snack after I've had my protein and water. I will do a WATP video and practice my tap dancing. I hate the way I feel when I pig out. Well, off I go curtain shopping with my dad. Should be interesting, huh??? Hope everyone is doing better than I did yesterday!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/10/07 3:47 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi Nancy - I figured you got busy. I can't eat rice of any type. Also makes me sick. Have fun curtain shopping. How are you the rest of you ladies doing? Still out there? Denise - you still doing okay? Take it moment by moment - you can do this!!!! Michelle, Monna.... how you two doing? I'm doing well. Just got back from grocery shopping. Boy was it crowded today!! I'm used to shopping during the week on Thursdays - not on Saturdays. Big difference in the volume of people. My hubby just took the kids for a hike at the park. I don't do outdoor things well with my migraine triggers and all and considering that I just walked for hours pushing a heavy cart around THREE different stores to get the grocery shopping done, I figure that was workout enough for me for today. Have a great day everyone! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views