On Track Fri 11/9/07

Traci K.
on 11/8/07 8:13 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone Yesterday was another very productive day - I got both of my closet areas cleaned and organized. I'll be finishing up cleaning the rest of my bedroom and bathroom today, working around my grandbaby's naptimes. I also managed to get my blood work done yesterday. My docs office didn't get the orders faxed Wed. afternoon like they said they would, so I couldn't go early yesterday like I planned, but they called me later yesterday morning that they were faxing them, so I went yesterday afternoon before I picked the kiddos up from school. So we'll see what those show my iron levels are after that infusion and what my vit. D is after me taking these mega doses to bring that level up. It's good to have energy again; but I can tell I need some B12. I forgot to have him re-write my script for two shots per month, instead of just one, and I'm a little more than half way through the month and can already tell I need one. So I need to call about that. I swear it's a full time job just calling and keeping up with all this supplements, scripts, lab work and all that!! I think once we find the sweet spot in all this - it will be good. So I have to remember to call him today about that. Did you all see that they posted some new soup recipes for the 5 day pouch test? They are for those who struggle with carb cravings: they have some bean soups on there for days 1 & 2. Beans are low on the glycemic index and are good carbs, so don't trigger the insulin response that bad carbs do. Anywho - how are you ladies doing? Monna: are you still doing the rice protein? Keeping that down okay? Did you read my post about the unjury protein and how it's a different formulation of whey that most lactose intolerant folks can handle? Didn't know if you had tried unjury or not. I personally like unjury - so it would be a good option, if you could handle that one. Denise: you still doing good? Staying on track? We need to get together girl. You live close enough for us to do that!!! Do you go to the DePaul support group meetings? Michelle: how are you doing? How's the weather out there in CA? Missing Missouri at all? Nancy: missed you yesterday? You okay? Did I miss anyone? If so - it wasn't intentional, I'm in a rush as I've got to get the kiddos up, fed breakfast and out the door for school. Have a great day everyone!!!! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views