On Track - Wednesday, 11/7

IrishIze
on 11/6/07 9:24 pm - NJ
Hi all of my July friends! I had a good day yesterday. I was really busy, so it kept my mind off of mindless eating. I did the treadmill for about 1/2 hour, then had an hour tap dancing class last night so I feel good about the exercise. I was down another pound today, so of course, that is very motivating! I'm trying to have a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, then eat a regular meal in the evening. I've been trying for years to lose the urge for crunchy. I've decided to just allow myself some Herr's Whole Grain pretzels in the evening as a treat. Hey, if I can keep it to that I'll be happy! What are you all up to today? How are you feeling Traci? Are you hanging in there Denise? Monna, how are you doing on that protein powder? Michelle, what's going on with you hun? C'mon all of you July babies, check in and let us know how you're doing!!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/6/07 11:11 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hey ladies I'm feeling good! I had an extremely productive day yesterday - cleaning house and finished up a web design job. I have my grandbaby here today, so I'm working around her nap times and hope to have another productive day today. Nancy have you tried Pork Rinds for a snack? They're high in protein, zero carbs and are crunchy. That's what I snack on. How are the rest of you ladies doing? Have a great day! Traci
IrishIze
on 11/7/07 3:06 am - NJ
Traci - I just feel SO guilty when I eat pork rinds. They just seem so bad for you being deep fried and all. What kind do you get? Maybe I'll try them again.
Traci K.
on 11/7/07 4:06 am - Sullivan, MO
I get just regular pork rinds. They do have some fat in them, but no carbs, and high in protein: to me, that an acceptable choice.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views