On Track - Monday, 11/5/07

IrishIze
on 11/5/07 12:22 am - NJ
Hi all, I had a pretty good weekend. Busy as usual. I went off a bit on my diet. Yesterday went to Chili's with my family. I did OK, ordered a salad with grilled chicken. Unfortunately, the chicken was very dry and I really couldn't eat much. Even more unfortunate was that I split a Moulten Chocolate dessert with my niece! I don't really think I ate half, but boy was that good!!!!! Can you believe with that and a few soy chips I went from 176.8 on Sunday morning to 178.9 this morning??? Boy, that scale shows no forgiveness!! I'm back on track today. I think I'm going to do liquids today and then some salmon tonight. I've had a couple of bottles of water and a protein drink, and I did my WATP kickboxing tape. Redemption..... How's everyone else doing today? Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/5/07 3:36 am - Sullivan, MO
Hi Nancy Been a busy morning here, thus why I'm getting here later than normal. I'm doing okay - I'm trying to come down with the cold my kids have. Other than that - I'm good. I'm not sure what's up - but I've lost weight in my fingers. My rings keep wanting to fall off. Now, I haven't had this happen in 15 years!! I'm not sure what's up. The scale really hasn't gone down, but my fingers are most definitely thinner. Water weight lost, maybe? Don't know. Odd. There's a support group meeting tonight - not necessarily close to me (1 hour away), but it's the closest there is. I'm debating on going. I'm tired today - so we'll see. I'd have to scoot out the door about as soon as my dh walked in from work to make it in time. So not sure I'll go or not. I'd like to. It's a newer group and the leaders are new post-ops (less than a year out). I'll make the decision later today on going or not. That's it for me. Have a great day everyone! Traci
IrishIze
on 11/5/07 4:41 am - NJ
Traci - I know once the cold weather gets here I have to take a couple of my rings off because my fingers shrink and they spin around and around and drive me nuts! Is it cold there - if so, maybe that's the mystery of the shrinking fingers?
jewelcrown
on 11/5/07 3:58 am
It's 2:00 in St. Louis... So far so good. This may be the day I get my act together!!! Hugs! ME
IrishIze
on 11/5/07 4:42 am - NJ
You keep at it Denise!! Hour by hour, minute by minute if you have to !! I'm rooting for you!! Hugs, N.
Traci K.
on 11/5/07 7:26 am - Sullivan, MO
You can do it Denise!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits