Out Of Control!

jewelcrown
on 11/4/07 9:21 pm
I am so out of control I don't know what to do. I'm back to my 2005 weight. I was supposed to be trying to get under 200, not race to add more over it! UGH! I've got to get my grazing under control. Today I am going to try liquids all day and then meat and vegetable for one meal. If I get weak, I'll get a cesar salad from Wendy's. I need to keep Crystal Lite in my face all day. I've been eating out entirely too much. I know this the culprit. Although I'm meeting a fellow WLS for dinner tonight at Longhorn. She is still in the honeymoon phase. She had the surgery this past May. My goal is a small steak and side salad. I didn't get up to exerise this morning. My body is sore from walking 6 miles. Yeah, I walked the six miles, but I came home and ate like six people!! Thank goodness for another day to try and get it right! Thanks for listening to me whine for a bit!!! HUGS! ME
IrishIze
on 11/5/07 12:16 am - NJ
OK now. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! How about planning your day's menu ahead of time and set a time that you can eat, no drinking 30 before or 30 after. I think if you do this, you'll feel a little more in control. DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FAT DENISE IN YOUR HEAD!!!! Listen to the trim and healthy Denise that you know you can be!!! My FAT NANCY is always jabbering in my head: "Just have one; you can get back on track tomorrow; you've been good, so you can go off a little". NO!! We are the only ones who can control our eating habits. We are in charge. Giving in is not an option!!! I guarantee that dealing with and denying cravings for one day will give you a whole new perspective. You will feel better about yourself. I went off a little over the weekend and I'm not letting it go any further. I've already done my WATP kick boxing tape, and I've had two bottles of water and a protein drink this morning. If I don't take control, I'll be back to nearly 300 lbs. and I will not let that happen. Find something else to occupy your interest. I got some sugar-free cough drops and sometimes just popping one of those in my mouth takes away that desire to feed my face with other things. Or suck down an entire bottle of water. Denise, you are a strong woman - hey, you were the engineer on the weight loss train for a long time!!! Please know that I have all the faith in the world in you and you can take control of this. Just think about how good you're going to feel. I actually have to remember that food doesn't really make me feel good anymore....just guilty. Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 11/5/07 1:03 am
Thanks Nancy! I needed that.... It's 11:00 am in St. Louis and so far so good! You're right, if I can just behave myself for one day, it's be all right.
Traci K.
on 11/5/07 7:30 am - Sullivan, MO
Denise - I know you're also in the St Louis area (so am I) and I wanted to invite you to the WLS Achievers Support Group meeting tonight. This is my first time attending this meeting. It meets in Fenton at the Uthoff Valley Elementary. Here's their web site with a map and more info: http://www.orgsites.com/mo/wlsachievers/ The meeting is from 7-8:30 pm tonight - and the first Monday of every month. Hopefully you can make it. I do plan to be there this evening. Traci
Mary M.
on 11/15/07 10:48 am - Neverland, CA
Denise, I am attaching a link you may want to read over http://www.5daypouchtest.com/plan/theplan.html. I found this while goggling one day and this is exactly what I do when I indulge in too many carbs. In addition, I noticed those on the Grad Board that have done this. I won't lie the first few days are tough; however, it will help you get back on track. You can do whatever it takes to keep the weight off. For me I have to be real rigid to keep myself in check, otherwise it would be way too easy for me loose control. I still weigh myself each morning and I exercise to keep the weight from rebounding. Take it one meal at a time and focus on anything but food...doe whatever you need to get away from the temptation. Hang in there!
jewelcrown
on 11/16/07 2:12 am
Hey thanks Mary! The one thing I can't do is GIVE UP! I know the moment I do, I'll be 326! Thanks for your support. Miss ya! ME
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views