On Track Sun 11-4-07

Traci K.
on 11/3/07 8:20 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone How is your weekend going?! Staying on track with eating, supplements, water and exercising? Monna: I get emails from Unjury and got one this morning that talks about the type of protein they use and it's a Whey Protein Isolate (most whey proteins are whey protein concentrate and contain a lot of lactose) and they say in their literature that theirs is nearly lactose free and many who are lactose intolerant can tolerate their protein. Have you tried Unjury? Just a suggestion for you. I really like Unjury myself - so thought if you hadn't tried that one, it might be a protein you can handle. Nancy, Denise, Michelle - anyone else???? How are YOU?!! Traci
jewelcrown
on 11/3/07 11:11 pm
Good morning, Traci!!! Well I'm back from my long pity box party. I'm glad you guys didn't join me. Some parties aren't worth attending. Do you remember the song "Momma Told Me Not to Come" by 3 Dog Night? That was a party, she told me not to got to! I've got such a hard head! I'm headed out to walk 6 miles right now! Plan to come back and eat tilapia and natural appelsauce. I've made out my menu plan in fitday. Today is going to be a good day. I have to take this one day at a time! Hugs! ME
IrishIze
on 11/4/07 12:21 am - NJ
Denise - I'm with you all the way - I hope you know that! I had a rough weekend too, lots of cravings, but I'm really trying to satisfy it with healthier choices. Keyword: trying!! That's all we can do is try. You'll get back on course ~ no doubt about it!! Hugs, N.
IrishIze
on 11/4/07 12:30 am - NJ
Good morning Traci, I'm doing OK today. As I've mentioned, I've been dealing with cravings for the past few days - nothing is really seeming to satisfy them. I've been able to stay away from the really bad stuff - sugar and white carbs, and trying to stick to healther things if I feel I have to snack. I didn't exercise for two days and I hate to let myself get away from that. So first thing this morning I practiced tap dancing for an hour - worked myself into a real lather! Now I'm going to get ready to go food shopping, then home and will take the dog for a nice long walk. I'm meeting my family for dinner at Chili's later this evening, but should be able to get something healthy. Hope everyone has a great day! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views