On Track - Friday 11/2/07

IrishIze
on 11/1/07 11:36 pm - NJ
Hi everyone, I'm just checking in to say hi and see how everyone is doing. Traci - how is that rash? Monna - did you get your rice protein? If so, how does it taste? Denise - where are you? How are you doing? Michelle - I know you're busy, but check in hon - we miss you! I've had a very stressful few days and it's amazing how that triggers my desire to snack. I resisted for the most part - I soothed myself with whole grain pretzels and Lite & Fit yogurt instead of potato chips and ice cream; it wasn't an all-out binge, so at least I don't feel guilty. This morning when I weighed, I didn't gain and didn't lose, so I'm OK about it. Hope everyone has a happy and healthy Friday! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 11/2/07 1:39 am - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone! The rash is better today. I've got a bit of a migraine, not sure why. I have my grandbaby today (she's napping at the moment); and I really want to go to Walmart and possibly other stores to shop; but it's cold here and with my headache, not sure I feel up to it today. I need to get winter coats for my two girls. I may wait and go tomorrow. Doing well otherwise. Have a great day everyone. Traci
Monna W.
on 11/2/07 9:24 am - Susanville, CA
Haven't gotten the protein powder yet. It got routed incorrectly at the UPS hub. Should be here this evening. I've not done too well today, but at least I stayed out of the candy. Did have some popcorn and a bagel. I'll work on it tomorrow. My daughter has lost almost 70 lbs. since her surgery in August. She is looking great. Now weighs less than when she got pregnant with her first child. Monna
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views