On Track - Wednesday, 10/31

IrishIze
on 10/30/07 11:26 pm - NJ
Happy Halloween to those of you who celebrate! Personally, Halloween was never a biggie for me. Traci - how is your rash? Did the doctor get back to you? I was back down to 177.0 this morning, so that's a good thing. I hurt my ankle at tap last night, so I'm not going to exercise today. I think it's better to rest it, then see how it is tomorrow. I'm doing OK with the eating and still feeling committed to watching what I eat, not grazing and drinking more water. How's everyone doing today? Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/30/07 11:57 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone We don't celebrate Halloween - so just another day here. Yes, the doctor did get back with me and the rash is because of the iron infusion. He told me to take Benedryl 3x per day for the next three days, and if it's not better after that he'd call in prednisone. The problem is Benedryl makes me sleepy and I have my grandbaby today and Friday, so I guess I'll just itch until nighttime. The Benedryl does work - but I need to get stuff done during the day and I can't be sleepy. Hopefully I won't have to do another infusion, if so, I guess we'll have to use something different. The good news is that the couple of pounds I was up from the steroids from the infusion has now gone. YAY! Anywho, I have a busy day and I'm working around Lilly's naptimes; so I better get busy. Have a great day everyone. Traci
jewelcrown
on 10/31/07 5:33 am
Hey all... I'm back from my trip to the pity box! I'm going back to what I did in the beginning... Tilapia, salad, etc., starting tomorrow... Stay tuned! Congrats on getting back in the 70's, Nancy!!! Love ya! Denise
Traci K.
on 10/31/07 8:09 am - Sullivan, MO
Hey Denise - you know better than to have a pity party and not invite us! Welcome back girl. I LOVE Tilapia! YUM!!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views