On Track Sat 10/27/07

Traci K.
on 10/26/07 9:37 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone Well, hard to tell if I feel a real difference from the infusion this morning - I didn't sleep well, then just as I was going back to sleep, my hubby got up to go to work (3am) and then the cats started meowing and wanting out of their room (yes, they have their own room! ). But considering all that, I don't feel as bad as I would have before the infusion I guess - so that's improvement!! We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning. Today I have to tackle Mount Laundry. No getting around that, even though every fiber of my being would really love to run off to Washington, MO today to shop at Target and Khols. I'm going to be good and do the laundry. I'll let my energy level decide what else I get done today. What's everyone else doing today? Traci
IrishIze
on 10/27/07 10:57 am - NJ
I'm late getting here...but I'm here!! I did Target early this morning. Then to the Christmas Shoppe. It was raining like the devil yesterday and this morning....finally cleared this afternoon. I got a burst of energy last night and started painting the living room. I got it all cut in, so this afternoon I finished it. It's a great feeling to have it done. As I'm typing this, I'm eating some home made pizza. Not exactly on my high protein regimen, but today I'm not going to be as strict as I have been. I've been doing well and if I feel like some pizza, I'm going to have it. At least it's not a Whopper with cheese!! I'm going to watch a movie tonight and get to bed early; I just wanted to keep my promise and check in every day. Glad you're seeing a little improvement Traci. Let's hope tomorrow is even better. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views