Iron Infusion is OVER

Traci K.
on 10/26/07 5:48 am - Sullivan, MO
I'm done pumping iron for the day. No reactions or any problems. I'm getting a wee bit of a headache, but that's probably for sitting for so long. Otherwise, it wasn't bad at all and I had a nice time visiting with different people at the hospital in for infusions and the nurses treating me today. So not a bad experience at all for me. They said it could take a day or two for me to notice a difference. So I'm praying I wake up tomorrow morning full of energy!!! Traci
Jennifier1
on 10/26/07 10:54 am - Weirton, WV
I'm so glad it went well for you. I was thinking of you all day. I know last week I had my infusion on Wednesday and at lunch the next day, they told me I looked like I was ready to bounce of the wall. I felt the difference that quickly. Then on Saturday, I cleaned both bathrooms before I even had breakfast. I hadn't had energy to do that since before the baby was born in January. By Tuesday though I was feeling exhausted. I don't think I got very much iron in my test dose though. I'm not sure. I'm trying to find out how much most people get with dextran/Infed. I hope you feel great in the morning! Keep us posted.
IrishIze
on 10/26/07 11:55 am - NJ
Oh, I'm so glad everything went well! Let's hope the tough stuff is behind you and you'll feel like a million bucks in the next day or two. Hope to hear from you tomorrow to see how you're doing!! Hugs, N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views