On Track Fri. 10/26/07

Traci K.
on 10/25/07 8:24 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone (I'm not naming names - so I don't forget anyone again! , sorry again Monna!) Today is my iron infusion. YAY! But after Jennifer's post, I'm a little more apprehensive than I was. Yikes!! I know I'm in good hands - so I'm just standing in faith that all will go well and this will make me feel better. Her first one went well without a problem - so I'm going to believe that I will only need this one and that will get me good to go and that's it!!!! So I'm taking some protein bars with me and some bottled water. They said they will get me a tray for lunch from the cafeteria - so at least they'll feed me. I'm going to grab some things to read and I should be good. Have a great day everyone. I'll try to check in when I get home. I should be back here before I have to go get the kids - so I'll let you know how it went. Traci
IrishIze
on 10/25/07 10:22 pm - NJ
Traci - Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Continue to remember how much this is going to help you and try not to be scared - all will be well and hopefully you'll feel so much better than you have been. Please don't dwell on Jennifer's post - I know she meant well, but it was a scary post on the morning you're supposed to go. Please let us know as soon as you can how things went. Let's hope this is a new beginning for you. I did well again yesterday. I seem to have the eating somewhat under control. For me that means being able to eat something and not have to continue eating the rest of the day. It also means not obsessing about food all day - and that's a biggie for me!! Hugs, Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/26/07 4:34 am - Oxnard, CA
Tracy, My thoughts and prayers are with you today. I know all will go well and you will be feeling better soon. I had a good eating day yesterday. I finally managed my urge to snack all day. I limited myself and lost a pound! Woohoo! Today I'm on track to do well again. I hope this will keep up! I have a very busy weekend ahead so I probably won't get to post. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 10/26/07 5:07 am - NJ
Way to go Michelle!! I find that if I can get a few days under my belt (so to speak... ) I don't find myself thinking about eating as much. Have a great weekend all! Hugs, N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views