On Track - Thursday, 10/25/07

IrishIze
on 10/24/07 11:46 pm - NJ
How's everyone doing? Denise, how did Day 1 go? Traci, how are you feeling today? I had a pretty good day yesterday. As hungry as I was the day before, yesterday I could have gone the whole day without eating. Funny how that happens. Yesterday I had about 700 calories, 75 protein. Lost about .4 lbs. I've been trying to exercise at least 30 - 40 minutes per day. I did the WATP yesterday, and will go to the gym at work this morning and walk on the treadmill. All in all I'm feeling pretty good right now....healthier and more in control than I have been in a long time. Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/25/07 1:58 am - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone Is there ANYONE else here reading beside Nancy, Denise, Michelle and me?! Anyone at all?! Hello - speak up please?! We'd love for you to join us?! I've heard that about the pouch test Nancy - that after the first couple of days, you just aren't really hungry. I guess that's a good thing - makes it easier to stick with if you can get to that point. Are you weighing every day, or do you wait until the end of the 5 days to weigh and see how you did? How are you doing with the pouch test Denise? Still sticking with it? Michelle - how are YOU? Are you still safe from those fires out there in CA? I'm feeling so-so. Tired and some chest pains; but I'm doing okay. My iron infusion is tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 8am and I'll be there until around 2pm or so. I'm really hoping and praying that this will make me feel a ton better. Couldn't make me feel worse, right?! I got my grocery shopping done this morning and my dogs dropped off at the groomer. I'm checking message boards, then I'm going to rest a bit and see what else I feel like doing today. I need to rotate some laundry through. I do some - rest and try to do some more. Frustrating, but it's how I have to do it. Hopefully that will all change after tomorrow and I can get back to my full-on multi-tasking busy self. Have a great day everyone!! Traci
Monna W.
on 10/25/07 8:23 am - Susanville, CA
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope it makes you feel better. See, I read these posts. Monna
Traci K.
on 10/25/07 8:12 pm - Sullivan, MO
Monna - Please forgive me, I knew you read the posts and I did leave your name out. Chalk it up to menopause brain. I'm so sorry. I didn't purposely exclude you.
AngelFlyingHappy
on 10/25/07 8:55 am - Oxnard, CA
HI there everyone!! I'm here, delayed but here. Work has been super busy so not much time to get on here. I'm doing pretty good eating wise today. So I'm happy with that. As far as the fires, well our state is on fire or at least was. It's getting better in my area, and worse for some. The other day the smoke was so thick you couldn't even see the sun. And the air quality is NOT good! But we are hanging in. Our home is not in danger, but many I know are. Keep them in your prayers. Take care!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views