On Track Sun. 10/21/07

Traci K.
on 10/21/07 4:16 am - Sullivan, MO
Morning everyone We're back from church. I'm tired today, but managed to make it to church. I intend to rest this afternoon and call my docs office in the AM to prod them along in getting that infusion lined up and scheduled. I'd really like to get that done Tuesday or Thursday this week, at the latest. Other than that, I'm doing okay. My lack of energy was showing in my house, so my hubby and the kids cleaned yesterday. I managed to get all the bed sheets changed and rotated through some laundry. We're going to finish up the laundry today. Other than that, a roast is going in the crockpot for supper - and I intend to go up and REST for the rest of the afternoon. What's everyone else doing today?
IrishIze
on 10/21/07 11:18 am - NJ
Hi Traci, I'm really late checking in today. I've had the BUSIEST weekend!! I'm so pooped that I really can't wait to get back to work so I can rest! Traci, I'm glad you're taking it easy and not pushing yourself to do housework, etc. There will always be something to do around the house, it's great that your family is helping out while you're not feeling well. Instead of typing it all over again, here's a quote from the post I just left for Denise: "I've been doing very well, but tonight the family gathered for pizza at my dad's house. I had 1 slice and a couple of shrimp. Then they brought out the Oreo dessert pizza, and yes I had two pieces! Well, I'm disappointed in myself, but this is not about perfection. It's about hope and determination. So, tomorrow I'm going to do the Day 1 again to help me get back on track. So, even though I messed up, I get another chance. There's no time limit to me reaching my goal weight. As long as I'm not gaining lots of weight; as long as I'm not giving up, I'm doing fine." So, 'nuff said. I'm going to get back on track tomorrow, and keep on plugging away. Hope you're feeling better soon, and that you can get the infusion SOON!!!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/21/07 8:04 pm - Sullivan, MO
That's a great and positive attitude Nancy!!! I'm calling my doc today to push them for infusion details - maybe tomorrow?! I'll let ya know.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views