Following Nancy's Lead-- Day 1

jewelcrown
on 10/19/07 11:32 pm
Hey all... Well... today is Day 1 of the 5 day pouch test. I've got to do this. I'm slipping with commitment. When I had the surgery, I did'nt believe the post op grads and their stories of weight creep. I thought, oh... you guys are just whining. The surgery will fix everything, permanently. WRONG!! It's a daily vigil... with good days and bad. Hopefully with this plan, I'll get back on the right track. Keeping in touch with the July babies helps too! I bet if I had continued my daily vigil on board, I would not have gained, but probably maintained. So... here's my commitment to myself to once again post with my family (you guys) here daily. The good and the bad, the pretty and the ugly! Hugs to all! ME
Traci K.
on 10/20/07 12:57 am - Sullivan, MO
You go girl! There's another lady on the Missouri board also starting the 5 day pouch test today. Don't forget to check out the soup recipes that you can have for days 1 & 2, those will probably really help you get through these first two days. Traci
IrishIze
on 10/20/07 6:59 am - NJ
WooHoo, Denise, Way to Go!!! Hey, if I can do it, you can do it!! Yesterday was Day 5 for me, and this morning when I weighed, I had lost 9.4 lbs!!!! Check out http://www.livingafterwls.com/forum/index.php?act=idx . There's lots of info on the 5DPT and a nice community all together - lots of support. Hey if you need any support at all send me an email!! I'll be checking in tomorrow to see how you did with Day 1. Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/20/07 11:21 am - Sullivan, MO
How's it going Denise? Did you stick with all liquids, or did you try any of those soup recipes from the web site?
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views