On Track - Friday 10/19/07

IrishIze
on 10/18/07 11:35 pm - NJ
Well, I'm still hanging on with the 5DPT! This is the last day, but I think I'm going to follow it through the weekend - just as a safeguard. Days at home can be difficult. I've lost another pound, so that's a total of 8 lbs. down since Monday. I sure can't complain about that!! How's everyone else doing? Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/19/07 1:43 am - Sullivan, MO
Great job Nancy!!! Well, I spent yesterday afternoon in the ER. I was having numbness, tingling and some chest pains: they thought I was having a heart attack (I didn't think so) - I wasn't officially. I just got home from my PCP this morning and I had trace amounts of some enzyme they use to see if you are having a heart attack. My EKG was fine and I was within acceptable limits of this enzyme - so technically, no heart attack; but, some enzyme is suspicious. Sooooo - not sure. My PCP is calculating how much iron I need for an infusion and is writing up the orders for that and will call me once they get that done and I'll perhaps get that done this next week? As soon as I possibly can - that's for sure. My Vit D3 levels were up to normal, only my Vit D2 levels were still low. He's going to have me start on two B12 shots per month instead of just one. Everything else in my labs (besides the iron issues) looks good. I'm exhausted and need a nap. Other than that - I'm great!!
IrishIze
on 10/19/07 2:21 am - NJ
Oh dear, Traci!!!! I feel so bad for you! How scary was all of that? I hope they can find a definitive answer for you - I mean, did you or did you not have a heart attack? I would think that would be an important piece of information to have. I'm so sorry you're going through this. I hope you know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs (an extra long one!), Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views