On Track Wed. 10/17/07

Traci K.
on 10/16/07 9:24 pm - Sullivan, MO
Morning folks How is everyone today?!! We're having awesome weather in Missouri - how about where you are? Are you drinking your water? Logging your food? Exercising? TAKING YOUR SUPPLEMENTS? Don't give in to the bad carbs, junk and slider foods; if you do, the weight will come back on. Have a great day!!
IrishIze
on 10/16/07 10:14 pm - NJ
Good morning! Well, much to my surprise I made it through two days of liquids!! I had planned on starting soft protein early last night because we usually go to dinner after tap dance class, but we ended up not going, so I just had some of my Carb Countdown mushroom soup. I started off on Monday at 186.8, this morning I was 182.0 - not too shabby and very motivating to continue on. I've been exercising at least 30 - 40 minutes on the treadmill every morning, close to 3 miles. I start off at 2% incline and walk about 4 mph. Then every 4 minutes I raise the incline to 6% for two minutes. I also went to tap class for an hour last night - that's quite a workout!! The water is a problem right now. I feel like I've certainly increased my water, but I'm only getting in about 3 - 12 oz. bottles a day. Of course I was on a liquid diet so there were a couple of shakes and soup too. The problem is mostly having to run to the bathroom so much. The only 'small' thing the good Lord gave me is my bladder..... BUT, I'm working on getting in a little more every day. I start on soft protein today. Funny, I'm not really hungry. I am apprehensive about putting solid food in. I have found that I have some sort of mechanism in me that once I start eating solid foods, it's hard to stop. I'm hoping the two days on liquids has stopped that and that eliminating white carby foods will also help. Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 10/17/07 1:41 am
I am soooooo proud of you! Keep up the good work... Don't be afraid to gingerly bring solids back into your diet. From what I understand, once you've detoxed from carbs by doing all liquids, it's easy to behave yourself with protein from their on out. Your pouch has shrunk and it's all good. You're inspiring me to get on board. I'll start Saturday! HUGS & KISSES! ME
IrishIze
on 10/17/07 2:05 am - NJ
Thanks for the support Denise!! Hey, if I can do it, anyone can do it. I think it was important that I kept myself busy - not too much time to sit around and feel hungry.... You know I'll be here for you when you decide to bite the bullet!!! Hugs, N.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views