HELLOOOO!!!!

sradcli74
on 10/10/07 11:30 am
Hi Everyone, Its been so long since I logged on. I miss you guys, my access at work was restricted and by the time I get home the computer is the last thing on my mind. I had my three year visit today. My weight was the same as last year. I have been working out consistently at least 3 times a week since last october. It has been great at helping me maintain my weight as you can see. Although no changes in weight I have lost inches, my clothes fit better and I look a lot leaner than I did a year ago today. I got to see my picture they took at last year's appointment. I was just stopping in to say HI to everyone. I am going on a cruise with my husband in December so the next 55 days I am going to be on my best behavior. I miss you guys Lady Teah
Monna W.
on 10/10/07 11:41 am - Susanville, CA
So good to hear from you Teah. I don't think any of us check in like we used to, but I for one miss all the camaraderie we shared. Have a great time on your cruise! Monna
IrishIze
on 10/10/07 11:05 pm - NJ
Hi Teah!! How nice to hear from you!!! Congrats on maintaining and also on your commitment to exercise. If nothing else, I have stayed on the straight and narrow with the exercise too. I agree with you that it really helps with the inches. Wow, a cruise - I'm so jealous! Isn't it wonderful to be able to look forward to something like that instead of worry about whether or not we'll be able to 'fit' somewhere? Hope you'll keep in touch!! Hugs, Nancy
Traci K.
on 10/13/07 11:41 pm - Sullivan, MO
Hi Lady Teah Have fun on that cruise! That would be awesome! Congrats on the weight maintenance! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views