Yoo-hoo - Pam - Where are you???

IrishIze
on 10/2/07 1:54 am - NJ
It's so great that we're all checking in - it makes me so happy to see all of my sisters!! But, I miss Pam!! So, Pam - if you do happen to stop by, please say hello and just let us know how you're doing. You carried this board for so long - lots of times all by yourself! I always admired your strong spirit and stick with it attitude. Please come back and join us again, you beautiful butterfly!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 10/4/07 12:49 am
Hi Nancy!!! I need to get back on the bandwagon too! The scale is going the wrong way again!!!FUDGE!!!!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 10/4/07 4:09 am - NJ
Hi Denise!!! MMWWAAHHH - that's a big smooch!!! First off, I have to say that I miss you too, but I did see that you posted fairly recently, so I knew you were around. Secondly, did someone mention FUDGE!!! Outta my way!!! LOL I'm trying to be good - did really well about a week ago - got down from 185 to 180, but I'm on vacation this week and I'm up to 183 already.... I made a deal with myself. If I can get down to 169, I will start pursuing PS for a tummy tuck. Now it's only 14 lbs. and when I was obese I could lose that in a couple of weeks. Now that I'm not obese, it's a lot harder. If anyone wants to do the "what did I eat and exercise" thread every day, let me know. Great to see you Denise!! Hugs, Nancy
jewelcrown
on 10/13/07 11:57 pm
Hey Nancy! I love the new picture! After 3 years, I'm still struggling. I'm playing with the same 10 lbs. up and then down and then up again. I would be thrilled to join a "What did you eat" thread with the July babies. Let's start tomorrow... maybe it will entice more us of to come out of lurking mode. Love you much!! Denise
IrishIze
on 10/14/07 9:21 am - NJ
Yes, yes, yes Denise! I'm on board starting tomorrow. I'll even put in how much exercise I'm doing. I have to get serious and get myself under control. How about you post the thread like you used to and I promise I'll check in every day. I feel so encouraged to have someone to do this with. There are times I feel like I don't even know what to eat any more.... Talk to you tomorrow!! Hugs, N.
Traci K.
on 10/14/07 9:42 am - Sullivan, MO
How about whoever is here first - starts it. This way it doesn't fall back onto just one person again to carry that task. Would that be okay? I'm often up very, very early - but some days I'm not, or I don't get here - so I wouldn't want to feel I had to come to start a thread, or that someone else felt they couldn't if I usually started it, etc.... ya know. I've been back to using the fitday program on my computer, and it's been helping me make sure I'm staying on track. I bought the program and use that instead of the web site, so I don't have to go online - just in case my internet is ever down or anything like that (which sometimes happens).
Traci K.
on 10/13/07 11:50 pm - Sullivan, MO
I would imagine Pam got tired of being the only one to post on many days - or nearly the only one. I'm very guilty of not checking in here for months on end. I have been back to posting on the Missouri board; but hadn't been back here much on the July 04 board. Guess we need to change that don't we. I have not re-gained at all. So weight has not been my issue; but I do have some issues... I don't know about you all, but my labs just came back and even though I have been compliant in taking my supplements - and I was doing above and beyond what my surgeon told me to take - I STILL have some serious issues going on. I'll post another thread about that. Folks TAKE YOUR SUPPLEMENTS and seriously re-evaluate what you're taking and how much. Get your labs done and you need to check more than just your cholesterol and glucose. You need to check those vitamins, minerals, ferritin, etc.... I have a list I'll post. We are all three years out now, and this is right about the time these serious nutritional deficiencies start to show up. I've got to run to church now, I'll start a thread later today on what's going on with me and hopefully it will help someone else and can prevent this from happening to anyone else.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views