Here goes

Monna W.
on 9/28/07 9:27 am - Susanville, CA
Okay everyone, I made the decision that I want plastic surgery. Even if I die on the table I want the surgeon to finish the lower body lift so I can finally have a fat belly and a tight butt. I called the PS that Deejay used and recommended to me--just to see if he would even consider surgery with all my other health issues. He said yes and I have a consult on October 10. I can't tell you how excited I am. I will keep my July family updated on the progress. I figure the years I spent waiting for my phen-fen settlement and the result should be good for something--maybe make up for the years of crappy health I had from the medication. Ta ta for now. Monna
Irene S.
on 9/29/07 3:22 am - NJ
Monna, I am SOOO excited for you!!! I'm sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way that you can complete your journey and realize your dreams of a flat tummy and tight butt! Irene
Traci K.
on 9/29/07 9:08 am - Sullivan, MO
How exciting!!!! I would love a TT and well, a butt! I don't really have a butt. It's flat. Do they do butt implants?!! LOL I seriously doubt I will ever get it all done - it would be a cash thing, as my insurance won't cover it. I can't justify spending the money when we have school tuition to pay, bills, and in the not too distant future, we will be starting with braces. So I just don't see plastics in my future. So I will live vicariously through you all. Traci
Monna W.
on 9/30/07 7:29 am - Susanville, CA
Traci, There are advantages to being old. My children are grown so no tuition, or braces any more. What I earn I can spend on myself and not feel too guilty. I am really excited. I will keep posted. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 9/30/07 6:44 pm - selden, NY
wow mona thats wonderful ..... i wish i could have BREASTS lol but thats never going to happen...... i went to a surgeon for a consultation for a tummy tuck and it turns out that insurance wont cover it ..... oh well i am still happy being flat chested and having unwanted skin above my pubic area..... anythings better then carrying the extra weight .... i hope all goes well on the 10th its a day before my bday so its a good day !!!!! ill be praying for you
IrishIze
on 10/1/07 2:09 am - NJ
Ooh Monna, I'm so JEALOUS!!! Hey, wouldn't it be something if we all ended up with perky boobs, tight butts and flat bellies!?!?!? You know when I decided to have the bypass surgery, I felt the same way - I didn't care if I died on the table, I just couldn't stand living the way I was any longer. Life is a process where we have to move forward. I think a lot of us have lived our lives for other people, and now, maybe - just maybe, it's time to do a little something for ourselves....right??? Please let us know how you make out! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/07 10:41 am - Somewhere Else
That's great! I go in for my first round of plastics on the 11th....belt lipectomy. I'm terrified LOL, never has a surgery even made me nervous and this one has me losing my mind. So, not long after you have your consult and get GOOD NEWS!!!!! I'll be checking myself into the private hospital up here You take care and let us know how it goes. I'll be checking in as soon as I'm able to sit at a computer afetr I'm home LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views