where is everyone?????

us2bfat C.
on 9/13/07 7:09 pm - selden, NY
come on i cant believe that there is no one around anymore....its september now and the last post was from mona in august!!!!..... i miss hearing everyone that has the same amount of time out and their trials and tribulations....me things couldnt be better i have since been maintaining since im 9 months out....i just started a new job that acts as a gym as well.......how is everyone??????? lets get this board active again i have become really attached and looked forward to hearing about your successes...... i guess i am guilty for not posting but i come here everyday and check..... NANC i know your out there....... PAM??? where are you PINALOPE?? i know you post on the main board but come by and say hello sometime........i miss all you guys and hope to hear from all of you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Irene S.
on 9/14/07 11:47 am - NJ
I'm still here. Check in, but don't post much. Things are about the same with me. I notice that all of Pam's posts have disappeared. Does this mean she's deleted her profile? I hope not. But I guess after 3 years most have just moved on. Always good to have an update. Stay well. Irene
samyrna
on 9/14/07 12:27 pm - Sanford, MI
I'm here also!!! I do read some, but haven't posted in a while. I'm doing great, I was 3 and a 1/2 lbs lighter than my last year appointment. I'm trying to add the new picture to my post, and can't get it . I did get it in my profile, and uploaded others also. Myrna in MI
Irene S.
on 9/14/07 12:36 pm - NJ
Nice pictures, Myrna. You can get the picture on by clicking on "user settings" on the left. It'll have a space for an avatar picture. It can be a pain to get the picture the correct 100 x 100 pixels... One of my more recent pictures can be seen on the website for my surgeon: www.lighterforlife.com
samyrna
on 9/14/07 12:49 pm - Sanford, MI
Nancy, That is great, you all must be so proud, I know I am. And to think your surgeon has you on his website, You go girl!!! Myrna
samyrna
on 9/14/07 12:55 pm - Sanford, MI
OPPS. I mean Irene!!! Sorry.
us2bfat C.
on 9/14/07 7:08 pm - selden, NY
wow irene you look awesome great to hear from you ..... dont be a stranger will talk to you soon Stacy
Irene S.
on 9/16/07 2:10 am - NJ
Thanks! Best of all though, is FEELING good... I never thought I'd have a regular weight! And I never made the connection that the food I was eating and the weight made me feel bad... Now when I put on a couple of pounds or deviate from my eating... I feel sick - physically! It's so much easier to get on track when the "goodies" and junk food make you feel so bad. I am truly grateful for the changes that wls has brought into my life. Not everything is wonderful - but at least feeling bad because of the weight isn't one of them. Irene P.S.: Stacy, you look MAHVELOUS yourself!
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/07 12:48 pm - Somewhere Else
Hey Sexy! I'm still around....you can usually find me on the main board, when I'm on OH at all. I pop in here, but not often enough. I've been busy trying to enjoy myself before I'm laid up...I'll be having a belt lipectomy done on October 11th. SO I'll be out of commission for awhile I'm told. I still keep my website up to date too. www.saturnus.com/pinalope/Journal.htm My baby turns 16 tomorrow...and we had his *party* on Sunday....couple of pics on the site. Just lots going on I guess. Fredling is traveling most of this month, so he can be home next month to help me out. Congrats on the new job! I'm still out on disability since last September. Would be nice if we could get this board hopping some again eh?
us2bfat C.
on 9/19/07 8:47 pm - selden, NY
wow you guys look awesome i guess your man is taking to his surgery is certainly shows ..... he looks great..... yes it would be great if we can get this board going again but like me everyone had somewhat of a life now that they are sexy !!!!! best of thoughts going your way and im glad to hear from you
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views