DD's WLS

Monna W.
on 8/9/07 8:25 am - Susanville, CA
Thank you everyone for your prayers. Shawna's surgery took less than 2 hours. They removed her drain yesterday just before she was discharged and the site is already closed and almost healed. She is doing great drinking her water, broth, and eating popsicles, and sugar free jello. We spent the day today at Turtle Bay here in Redding. Because she lives over 1 1/2 hours away she has to stay in Redding until her first follow-up visit on Monday. I am here with her. Her children have handled her surgery and her being in the hospital very well. I know she is at the beginning of a wonderful journey. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 8/9/07 9:33 am - selden, NY
mazel tov on your daughters surgery im sure she will do great being she has a great role model to follow.... my prayers continue to go out to you and your family!!!! Stacy
Irene S.
on 8/11/07 12:09 am - NJ
Wonderful news about Shawna! She's got lots of support, too, so she is sure to have tremendous success. I wish her the best! Thanks for the update. Irene
(deactivated member)
on 8/14/07 10:00 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm glad that your daughter is healing well. The worst is over, and now she can focus on buying all those new clothes! Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views