i know nobody comes here

us2bfat C.
on 7/8/07 6:36 pm - selden, NY
today is my 3rd surgiversary and let me say WOW..... i have had some journey... i ma greatful to have been given this precious tool and hope one day at a time i can continue to use it for the better .... i had been sick for a while which attrbuted to my weight loss but now im better and maintaining a healthy lifestyle i want to wish all my july babies a happy surgaversary and i hope all are doing well;; Stacy
jewelcrown
on 7/9/07 12:49 am
Happy rebirthday girlfriend! You look marvelous! Wishing you continued success with maintenance. Hugs! Denise
us2bfat C.
on 7/9/07 2:49 am - selden, NY
thanks denise you as well!!!!!!
Monna W.
on 7/9/07 11:29 am - Susanville, CA
Stacy, I don't come here often any more. My life is so chaotic--I am 62 and starting a new full-time job in a field of nursing that is new to me. Right now I am on vacation and doing things I had previously only dreamed of being able to do--go on a tour of an hydro-electric plant at a dam (Flaming Gorge in Utah), climb all over the hills of Utah and Colorado looking for dinosaur bones and petroglyphs. Mostly going swimming in the motel swimming pools and not feeling like I am a beached whale. My life is so much better because I have a new mitral valve which could never have happened had I not had WLS. I am so happy. Monna
us2bfat C.
on 7/9/07 6:30 pm - selden, NY
WOWWEEEEEEEEEE reading your post made my jaw drop.... that is awesome news about the job and the vacation........ sounds like you got a lot going on keep up the good work and happy surgerversary!!!!!!! Stacy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views