HAPPY ANNIVERSARY EVERYONE!!!!!

brandnewmw30
on 7/4/07 8:19 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
We've made it three years out and I want to congratulate everyone! It's been a struggle because we must remember that we are all food addicts and will remain that way for the rest of our lives. even though many of us have maintained our weight loss, we have had to mentally and physically force ourselves to do it. If we weren't addicts, then wouldn't have had to go through the drastic measures like surgery. Just remember that we are all survivors! As long as we are here to support one another through our journies, we can make it! To update everyone, I'm doing well and maintaining my weight with alot of thought. I also became a mother! I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy on April 13, 2007. Prior to pregnancy I weighed 173lbs. I topped off at 206lbs. It's been almost three months since the birth of my son, but I've mamnaged to drop back down to 178lbs. Believe me it wasn't easy. I thought about the weight I had to lose two days after giving birth. I kept looking in the mirror an dworked on getting the weight off as soon as my doctor gave me the okay to exercise. It really only consisted of putting the baby in his stoller and taking a 3mile walk at leat three times a week. I also change my food choices again because I wasn't really disciplined during pregnancy at all! Anyway I want to say hello to everyone and I hope that all is well. May we continue to be the support for each other and those just beginning thier weight loss journey as well.
(deactivated member)
on 7/8/07 1:37 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Congratulations on becoming a mother! That's a great achievement that will last you the rest of your life. It's terrific that you've found a way to get your exercise in with baby. The ONLY downside to taking him with you is that if you would happen to go walking without him, you're going to look awfully crazy talking to yourself! You'll know what I mean when it hapens. Take care! Pamela
us2bfat C.
on 7/9/07 2:51 am - selden, NY
congrats to you WOW you look awesome isnt this a great life!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views