anyone here from jeff anymore?

us2bfat C.
on 6/24/07 6:53 pm - selden, NY
where has jeff bseen? no one posts on this board anymore..... i do attend an outside support group and i post on the new york board but it would be nice to know how everyone is doing since its coming up to our three year surgirversary oh well i hope all is well with everyone and hope everyone is doing well Stacy
(deactivated member)
on 6/25/07 2:12 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I wonder if people will drop by now that it's coming upon 3 years. Every once in a blue moon, I come across someone on a different forum that used to post here. It's funny...I'm the most regular "regular" here, and even I don't drop by all that often. I guess the only reason I still even bother is because I haven't made it to goal yet (and may never see that elusive 150) and I know a few others are in the same boat. Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 6/25/07 5:20 am - NJ
Nope, never hear from Jeff. I check in here all the time, but I agree, there's very little activity. I'm doing well. I'm trying to work the WW program, not attending meetings, but using the point system. I've lost about 9 lbs. in the past six weeks, so I'm feeling great! I also started walking every day. I've worked myself up to about an hour, twice a day. The inches are really coming off (except that darn saggy belly, legs, upper arms and droopy boobs!) I'm hoping to get to where I can have some plastics done - I'm ready to go, just need the $$$. I'm weighing in around 175 right now. I'd like to get down another 10, but without getting rid of some of this excess skin, I don't know if that will happen. Anyway, I have a goal and I feel happy and healthy - so that's the main thing. My numbers are good as far as lab stuff goes. I know my tool still works. It's weird....I can eat a whole bag of popcorn and not get sick, but a couple of bites of a Boca Burger on a light English Muffin (2 point lunch!) and I'm sick as a dog after one half of the burger (in fact, that's what's happening right now). Any kind of dense meat or canned tuna or bread and I'm sick. I'm trying to find the fine line between feeling full and getting sick. Guess it's less than half! Hope everyone is doing well....I love ya all!!! Pamela, you are so motivating!!! Keep up the good work!! Remember where we were three years ago??? Preparing for surgery and a new life. We've all been blessed. Hugs, Nancy
us2bfat C.
on 6/25/07 5:28 am - selden, NY
yes nancy and you are doing well also i just hope if its not here people are seeking support elsewhere its sooooooooooo important... glad to see both of you Stacy
on my W.
on 6/27/07 12:04 pm - Canada
Hi Everyone... I check in every so often but ususally just lurk. Still at 156 and can't make it to the 140's which is my real goal for my 3rd anniversary. I think I would have to starve myself to get there and when I try I end up eating everything in sight (after a few days of being good) and then jump up into the 160's. With summer here I need to exercise. There is no excuse. Let's keep this going if possible. I know many don't post but support is key. Thanks so much to the "regulars" who keep it going. I will try and post more often.....Hugs Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views