An Update You Don't Want to Miss!

(deactivated member)
on 6/16/07 1:13 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, so I lied. It's an update you CAN miss, I was just trying to grab your attention. Aren't I clever? I've been doing Weigh****chers for 8 weeks, and I've lost a smidge over 8lbs. I'm certainly not the world's fastest loser, but I've been consistent. Now, for the absolutely amazing, totally exciting, never-thought-I'd-ever-do-it-again-in-my-life news flash. I WENT ROLLER SKATING! Yes, I actually put on a pair of ugly brown skates with mismatched laces...and then got on the hardwood floor. It took me a little bit to get the hang of it, as it's been 18 years the last time I laced up, but I finally sort of got it. Although far from graceful, I moved at a decent pace and never once fell. Came close a couple of times, but never met the ground. Just one more thing that reminds me of how great this surgery is...even if I'm still a size 20. Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 6/17/07 11:28 pm - NJ
Way to go Pam!! You know a pound a week isn't bad at all! I think research shows that when you lose weight at that pace you're much more apt to keep it off. I have to say, I'd love to have been there cheering you on when you strapped on those skates and and took a whirl!!! Skating is great exercise!!! Hugs, and keep up the good work!! Nancy
AngelFlyingHappy
on 6/18/07 4:31 am - Oxnard, CA
Great job Pam! I'm very proud of you. I've been doing the Abs Diet for Women and my first week lost 4 pounds. I'm pleased and the plan is really easy to follow, which for me is good. Yay, we are all doing well, I love hearing that. Hang in there girls, we can do this!! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views