Pain after eating (Out almost 3 years)

jenniferwheeler
on 6/5/07 4:02 am - PA
I was wondering if anyone else ever had very very bad pain after eating? I had my surg. on 7/7/04 and have never had any problems until now. I am getting pain and I feel like I want to vomit after I eat. What could this be? I alreday went to the Dr.'s and had a Cat Scan but I did not hear back from him yet... Any help would be great!!!
IrishIze
on 6/7/07 3:40 am - NJ
I'm glad you had the CAT scan done - it could be an ulcer. I had one early on after my surgery and it was the same - pain after eating and nausea. Hope it's better soon...please let us know how you make out. Hugs, Nancy
brandnewmw30
on 7/4/07 7:30 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
I have every so often. I have to look bad at what I've eaten and assume that it probably contributes to the pain. I think that if you have done very well after surgery and generally have stayed 80% committed to your lifestyle change, that the body still reacts to those "BAD" food choices. I notice that if I have small consumtions of something fried, sometimes I'm okay, and other times I get extremely nauseaded as well as develop stomach cramping. It also happens with certain amounts of granulated sugar. So maybe you want to look at that. Anyway, I hope everything works out wel for you. Take care, Teneaha
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views