New Challenge

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/07 9:21 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Summer is "officially" here, with Memorial Day over. I didn't make my weight loss goal for the holiday, but I made progress. I have a NEW weight loss goal...to be thinner by the time school starts! I REALLY REALLY want to see 199 by August 16, and although I know it's going to be hard (and it's also a bit unrealistic), I'm going to give it a whirl. My Weigh****chers weight today: 228 I'm up one pound, which isn't bad considering that I'm so puffy right now that my feet hurt. Darned PMS! So 228 is where I'm starting. I will continue to follow the WW plan, work harder on exercise, and focus on replacing my soda with water. I don't know how often I'll update...I'm kind of busy this summer. Have a good one! Cheers! Pamela
IrishIze
on 5/30/07 4:34 am - NJ
Hey Pam - glad to hear you're up for a new challenge!! You know, it's one day at a time...all we have to worry about is today, and today I'm choosing to eat in a healthy fashion, exercise at least 40 minutes and drink lots of water. That's all I need to do. If I make a mistake and eat something I shouldn't, I'm going to get right back on the program and continue to do the right thing. I'm doing WW too and I like knowing just how much I can eat and be able to plan my day. Hang in there, and let us know how you're doing! Hugs, Nancy
scholarmama
on 5/30/07 11:39 am - Hemet, CA
I am up for the challenge... I am at 196, I would like to see 15 lbs gone by the time school starts. I will try to help with posting to keep us all on track.
deeno
on 6/11/07 4:08 am - Kokomo, IN
I feel a little renewed with my "tool adjustment" and I've lost 2 pounds since 5/25. I'm still a slow loser, but at least I'm a loser again. Starting on June 16 to August 16 is about 8 weeks. I weighed in today at 211. I'd also like to see 199 by August 16, too. Wow, under 200 pounds....what a dream, right? Let's do it, Pam!! Deeno
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 7:23 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I still have 26 lbs to go before I see 199...so losing it by mid-August is a lofty aspiration. I just like setting goals, and if I have to reset it, so be it. I keep telling myself we'll try again for a baby at 199, but I think I might want to be less than that...just to keep from EVER seeing 200 again. We'll see, though. Deeno, we CAN DO IT! We just have to keep plugging away at it, little by little. Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views