30 pounds gained

(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 7:54 pm - fort worth, TX
Oh lord,, what have i done,,, i fill like such a failure,,,i had surgery on july 27, 2004 my weight was at 265,, i only got down to 179 not even in the 100 club,,, And then,, weight gain,, i'm now looking into,, revisioning,, have anyone ever had it with the gastic bypass (r) ? What is it they do,, how will it help me? will my insurance cover it? Please send your answers and prayers quick,, i'm falling
jewelcrown
on 5/10/07 12:33 am
Hi Dana: I don't have any information on revisions. Check the WLS Grads board. I think there are folks on that board that have had revisions. Please don't beat yourself up too much. You have still maintained 56 lbs loss and are fully capable of losing more. You still have the tool. It's a matter of getting in the frame of mind to use it. Something we all struggle with this far out. All the best.. Denise
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 6:37 pm - fort worth, TX
Denise thanks so much for responding to me... it really made my day.. I'lll keep u posted on what the doctor has to say... I go for a visit with him today...so i'll be keeping my fingers cross. thanks dana
KathrynR
on 5/10/07 7:27 pm - Burleson, TX
I see you are in Fort Worth. Support groups. That's what helps me (I sure do need it this weekend). Why don't you join us Saturday morning? We get together every other Saturday morning for breakfast, encouragement, and a lot of hugs. Here are the details, copied from Jack's last post: We will meet at The Rise & Shine Cafe. It is located on Alta Mesa about 1 block west of the intersection of McCart and Altamesa on the north side of the street. The meeting is open to all, so come on in for some support and plain ole' visitin'. When: Saturday, May 12th, 2007 Time: 9:30am till ? Where: Rise & Shine Café 3636 Altamesa Fort Worth, Tx. 76134 (817) 423-3555 Driving Directions: Exit I-20 at McCart. Go south and turn right at the intersection of Altamesa and McCart. Go about 1 block and the café will be on your right. Kathy
(deactivated member)
on 6/11/07 6:39 pm - fort worth, TX
Kathy thank u,, also,, I got your tn in my ph,, so I will be calling u,, i hate i missed he meeting,, but hopefullly i will get to meet u soon.. thanks again,, til next time dana
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views