Commitment Week 6

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/07 9:39 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I've been so busy, I forgot to post! My first week of Weigh****chers went well. All except for the weight part, anyway. The hot weather (and being out in it) and PMS only allowed me to lose 1.6 lbs. That's better than NOTHING, but disappointing. I'm hoping that by next Monday, things will be a bit better. I'm amazed at how easy WW is to stick to! Who would have thought that counting points could be so motivating? I got in exercise at the park and at Six Flags this weekend, and I REALLY need to exercise this week. Maybe I'll walk the treadmill, maybe do that dancing PS2 game. I will be camping this weekend, riding my bike, so that's something. Drink your water! Pamela
AngelFlyingHappy
on 5/2/07 3:21 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Pam, I'm glad your doing well with WW. Keep up the good job! I've decided to stay away from the scale, I become to obsessed with it. I've been an exercise fool and have been measuring my progress with a measuring tape instead of the scale. It's going great, in the last two weeks I've taken an inch off my waist and hips and a 1/2 inch off my chest. So I'm sticking with that since I'm replacing fat with lean muscle. My eating is going pretty good, I still have my moments, but I don't use it as an excuse to keep eating bad, I take responsibility for my bad choice and move on.
jewelcrown
on 5/10/07 12:39 am
Made a discovery... I'm a commitment phobic! HA HA!!! Scales not moving... oh well... Thank goodness it's not moving up!!! Have a great day!!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views