Commitment Week 5

(deactivated member)
on 4/23/07 10:01 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I know, I'm way behind. I've been busy AND sick! But not sick enough to keep from eating. I saw 224 on the scale last Wednesday. It's not that today I bought a really good bike last week, and it rides very smooth. It's one of those Raleigh comfort bikes for women...you sit upright (if you want), you step through the bar instead of over, and you still have 21 gears to choose from. I'm supposed to be riding with my dad and sister's family a lot this summer on some great St. Louis trails, and I'm excited. I really bought it for camping to keep up with my daughter...but now she can't keep up with me! I broke down and joined Weigh****chers last night. Again. And this time, I'm doing the points system instead of the core (which didn't work out so well). I even bought the little points booklets to make life (and eating out) easier. Do you know how many things you can eat for "free?" I think I can do this! Well, all for now. I hope everyone is hanging in there! Pamela somewhere between 230 and 224...it's hard to tell when I'm puffed up like a water balloon!
bamasweetpea
on 4/25/07 11:58 am - Fayetteville, NC
Hey! Not sure if you remember me or not it has been almost two years since I have last posted. I have been through alot but I am going to have to get back on the wagon!! It is so wonderful to notice and see someone I remember!!! I am going to be posting more and getting the support that I need!! Carrie
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/07 12:15 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Welcome back! As you can see, this board really doesn't do a whole lot any more. The only reason I even bother coming back each week is because if I don't, I'll be back at my starting weight in no time. Struggling sucks, doesn't it? Pamela
bamasweetpea
on 4/25/07 2:15 pm - Fayetteville, NC
YES it does suck. It seems that everything has changed then again it may be because there are more on here now. I came back tonight because I watched a show on Brookhaven for the Obese and it reminded me of where I can from and HOW EASY it would be to end up there again!! I def need the support that reading the posts and the extra hump to get my rump moving!!
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/26/07 3:30 am - Oxnard, CA
Hey there, well this week I haven't lost anyting yet. Geez I wi**** were as easy as it once was. My eating is still great. My slip ups are happening less often, which is a major accomplishment for me. I'm really trying to not to focus too much on the scale or I get obsessed. I've done really great this week with exercise. Hopefully I can stay on track with it. I get distracted from it quite easily, but feel so much better when I actually exercise! Well have a great week everyone. Pam, thank you for keeping this going!!!! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views