Commitment Week 5

(deactivated member)
on 4/15/07 12:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
WELL, my scale isn't too happy with me right now. I ate very well Monday through Friday, although 2 of my days were up to 2000 calories (still less than I supposedly burn, right?). Easter was lousy, and yesterday (Saturday) I gave myself a splurge day. Now, the reason the scale is angry is because I ate soup for lunch, and breadsticks and 2 slices of pizza for dinner yesterday...all of which have an extremely high salt content. I'm puffier beyond puffy! Yesterday morning, my scale said 228, which is down 3 from the 231 I had on Easter. Progress! Today, it says 230. Like I said, it's mad at me. The weather has finally straightened out, so I am going to EXERCISE, EXERCISE, EXERCISE in the great outdoors EVERY DAY this week, starting with today. DH's work schedule will change mid-week (to evenings), so I plan to have microwave meals for lunch AND dinner...see how that goes. Also, Six Flags opens next weekend, so I'm hoping DD and I will make it out there on Sunday...plenty of hilly walking. I hope everyone has a successful week. Weight loss is SOOOO hard! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 4/15/07 10:16 am
I was on business travel last week and did not exercise at all! I feel it too! The hotel had a $10 per day policy on the gym. I was too cheap to pay it and my company would not have covered it. I did dance some. I went out a couple of nights with some colleagues. I didn't dance enough to countebalance my bad eating choices. The scale is up 3 lbs! I'm crushed, but I take full responsbility for my actions. This week I'm on a mission!!! I hope to report something positive next week... Have a wonderful week Pamela and the tried and true July babies! Denise
Traci K.
on 4/15/07 8:13 pm - Sullivan, MO
Happy Monday everyone I haven't weighed in a few days, so don't have a clue what the scale says. I've not been feeling well, so haven't been eating much - so maybe the scale will tip in my favor. My normal busy week for me this week. I do go to my PCP tomorrow for a physical and my bloodwork. So I'm curious to see how my levels are holding up. Have a great week! Traci
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/16/07 4:11 am - Oxnard, CA
Happy Monday! Well all in all I did well last week. Though yesterday was sketchy. My son just started working at a pizza place and of course I had 2 small slices. I woke up late this morning and didn't get to weight. Hopefully it will be kind to me tomorrow. I've started off well today so here's hoping the week will be good! Have a great one everybody, we CAN do this! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views