Post-Op Focus Group Participants Needed in St Louis

Traci K.
on 4/11/07 9:48 am - Sullivan, MO
[posted with permission from OH - didn't want this to appear to be spam in any way] I know some Missouri folks post here, so I'm posting it in this July 2004 forum and the main forum - in addition to the Missouri board. Tuesday, May 1st two focus groups (6pm & 8pm) will be held with people who have had bariatric surgery. The subject is their surgery and understanding the thought process around having follow-up plastic surgery. * One group is WOMEN aged 35-49 who have had bariatric surgery and have NOT had plastic surgery to remove excess skin, etc. * One group is MEN aged 35-49 who have had bariatric surgery and HAVE had at least one plastic surgery to remove excess skin, tissue, etc. * Participants will be well compensated for their time, about 2 hours. * Location is a local focus group facility in St. Louis and Deborrah will give them the specific location when they call her. Deborrah Moore from DRSM Research Services will field calls from people interested in participating. Her number is 314-739-2177. She will do the scheduling and logistics, etc. When potential participants call for pre-screening, just tell Deborrah that Traci Knoppe referred you, so she'll know how you found out about the focus group. Since this is for May 1st (which is coming up quickly), please do not delay in contacting Deborrah for specifics on the focus group. Thanks!! Traci
Traci K.
on 4/13/07 11:13 pm - Sullivan, MO
No one game to try attending the focus group?! We only need 6-8 people for each of the two groups. It's only about 2 hours of your time and they will pay you to attend!
(deactivated member)
on 4/14/07 6:33 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'd be willing to participate, but I don't know how much help I would be, considering I haven't lost enough weight to truly benefit from plastics. Sure, I'm saggy, but having surgery now won't keep me from needing it again, and I DON'T want to go through it twice! Pamela
Traci K.
on 4/14/07 9:25 am - Sullivan, MO
That's okay - call Deborrah anyway. It's really about how/why post-ops decide to or not to have plastics. It the thought process behind the decision making that they're looking for. Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views