Commitment Week 3

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/07 12:07 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay, I officially suck. I had fast food (and plenty of it!) Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I'm up three, which makes me down only one. I know that SOME of it is water, as I can feel it in my fingers and feet. I only exercised twice, although I did do a little bit of yardwork yesterday. So this week...NO FAST FOOD! Not even healthy stuff, too much salt. I REALLY must exercise each day, no excuses. I can definitely eat way more than I should be able to. My stomach may not be football-sized, but it's definitely not golf-ball sized or even baseball-sized. Also, I wonder if my stoma is stretched out.. Or maybe I just need therapy...I definitely still have the binge-eating issues. So anyway...here I am, starting week 3. I am bound and determine to see 210 before Memorial Day. It's probably a tad unrealistic, but it's a goal. Start Weight: 230 Current Weight: 229 Have a great week! Pamela
lcmtxtx
on 4/1/07 1:08 am - houston, TX
Hello Pamela, How much can you eat at one meal? I feel like I can eat way more than I should be able to. I like to eat the Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich but some days I can eat the entire sandwich. Is that too much? I feel like I have stretched out my pouch. Is that the same thing as stretching your stoma? What does that mean? Thanks!
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/07 10:16 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
How much can I eat, you ask? Here's an example from the other night. I ordered a regular sized spaghetti from Fazolis. There's probably 3 or four cups of pasta with sauce, topped with onions and peppers. Then I had two breadsticks. I've also been able to cram down an entire footlong sandwich from Subway, or an entire Big Mac and fries from McDonald's Sure, I'm very full in each instance, but it's not coming back up. It's not ALL the time that I can eat like a pig...it comes and goes in phases. There are times when I eat a little bowl of cereal and am so stuffed that I throw up. It just depends. Stretching your pouch just means your stomach is getting bigger. Stretching your stoma means that the opening from your pouch to intestines has gotten larger and food moves through it much more quickly. I wonder if I have the double-whammy. God, I hope not! Pamela
jewelcrown
on 4/2/07 1:56 am
Hey Pamela! I too am a card carrying member of the "I suck" club. I ate everything under the sun this weekend. My daughte rhad a sleepover and I ate what they ate. Not a good thing! From captain crunch cereal to pizza to real soda! I was out of the control this weekend. I did get the exercise in all week, which must account for me remaining the same weight. But who wants to remain the same weight!! Hopefully I'll do better this week. I'm on travel next week, which generally means no control!!! Have a great week!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views