Committment Week 2

(deactivated member)
on 3/25/07 2:54 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Howdy, gang! How did everyone do? I did all right. Far from perfect, but much better than I've been doing lately. I'm down four, so that's motivating. I'm sure most of it's water, but hey, I'll take it! My goal for this week is to exercise at least 3 times. I also need to work a little bit harder at keeping my calorie levels under wraps. Although I didn't eat fast food, I did eat out...and the places we went did not have "healthy" on the menu. Start Weight: 230 Current Weight: 226 Have a great week! Pamela
IrishIze
on 3/26/07 12:43 am - NJ
I didn't actually start last week, so I'm going to be running a week behind. Today is really my first day of truly watching what I eat and consciously making an effort to lose enough to get down to 165. I'm also going to make a concerted effort to exercise in some form at least 30 minutes a day, be it a walk outside or on the treadmill or a WATP video. When I weighed this morning I was 183! I've been hanging in there at about 178 - 180, so this is just the thing I need to get me motivated! I did eat a lot of salty stuff yesterday, so I'm sure that's part of it, but hey, NO EXCUSES!! Hang in there everyone - we're in this together!! Hugs, Nancy
deeno
on 3/27/07 1:26 am - Kokomo, IN
Hi all! I started a diet at the beginning of the year, did a great job for 6 weeks (1500 cals, water, exercise) and lost 4 pounds. Thats it. I will not be measuring by the scale, but I do need to set a better example for my son with better eating habits. My committment: eat 2 fruits each day and two veggies (I know I should eat more fruits and veggies, this is just my minimum committment). I will walk for 15 minutes at the park on my way home from work (with the baby--14 months old now!!) at least 2 days a week. I'll start there, and add more later. **I ate peaches today, so I'm off to a good start! Thanks for the challenge Pam! Deeno
jewelcrown
on 3/30/07 9:46 am
Not so good.... I stuck to plan on exercise, but (true to form) fell off the wagon on eating. I'm still the same weight. Let's see how I do this week! I'm out of protein drinks ... AchievOne on back order!!! Hugs!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views