Commitment WEEK 1

AngelFlyingHappy
on 3/22/07 5:54 am - Oxnard, CA
Nancy!!!!!! I have missed you sweets! The answer to your questions YES!!! I can easily control what I eat during the day, but man when I get home and start, its like I can't get enough. Its soo hard. I keep asking myself how I did it in the beginning. Last night I tried just moving away from the kitchen. LOL Everytime I wanted to snack, I'd force myself to do something else. These demons are haunting me and makes me realize that I am very much still a food addict. Sigh!!! But like you said, we can fight when we have an army of support!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/07 5:52 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm the same way, Nancy. Once I have a snack, it's all over...I just keep on going. I've discovered this week that when I have a healthy snack, I can stick to my plan pretty well, but the moment I snack on something not so good, I take an all or nothing attitude...and eat it all. It's not like a compulsion...IT IS A COMPULSION! Compulsive overeater, binge eater...that's what I am. But unlike you, my problem has been around for years
Bunnygal
on 3/25/07 9:10 am - bloomington, IL
I'm in there with you guys. I have been off track for over a year now and ready to get things moving again. I have gained about 30 lbs in the past 1.5 years so definitely need to get back in the saddle. I started yesterday with curbing my food intake greatly, upping my water and protein and cutting back significantly on sugar. So far so good. I am going to incorporate exercise daily as well hopefully getting to 30 minutes in a week or so. Starting "over" weight = 266
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views