Commitment WEEK 1

(deactivated member)
on 3/17/07 11:22 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I don't know if anyone is going to join me, but it doesn't matter...I'm going to post anyway! Start Weight: 230 (YIKES!) My plan: Focus on healthy eating, concentrating on lowering calorie limit to 1500 on a daily basis. 3 meals, one snack. More water, less soda. Exercise at least twice. NO FAST FOOD THIS WEEK! Have a great week, and I'll see you lighter! Pamela
ileanak
on 3/19/07 12:16 am - San Antonio, TX
Sorry Pamela... busy end of last week, and just getting over a nasty bout or the flu/crud. Totally up for the challenge!!! Start weight: 178 Plan: Focus on not eating after 7, no mid morning snack, gym 3 times a week, 1 jog and at least one bike ride a week! And I am with you on the fast food! No fast food! (can i break that for the .99c Wendy salad with my own ff dressing?? Ileana
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/07 5:48 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Ileana, I don't think it would be cheating if you ordered salads out, as long as you aren't using the SUPER-FAT dressings. Even regular dressings at fast food joints isn't alway so horrible. Glad to have you on board! Pamela
sradcli74
on 3/19/07 5:20 am
Hi Pamela, I am up for the challenge. I strayed away from working out for about a month, but I am back with a vengence. I am taking a cycling and ab crunch clsass twice a week. I am also going to continue with my regular work outs 2-3 days per week. I have started to be more active on the weekeds as well. Now I just need to work on getting the eating under control to drop my size. I'm assuming that it will take about 15 pounds to get me down a size. But we'll see. Good Luck!!!
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/07 5:51 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Teah, I admire your willingness to work out. Can you send some of that motivation my way? I think once you get that eating back under control, you'll be beach bound in no time!
jewelcrown
on 3/19/07 5:32 am
Hi Pamela! I'm onboard! Start Weight: 218 I have got to get under 200 before our 3rd birthday!!! My plan: No white carbs, no sugar, no fast food!!! Back to basics. Exercise 5 days per week. Hugs! Denise
(deactivated member)
on 3/19/07 5:56 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Denise, I'm glad to see you here! I've been missing you and Nancy both. I'm glad to see that your scale finally dipped below 220. I saw 215 for a few days, but it obviously didn't last. Can I blame the fertility drugs??? I don't know how you can handle not having white carbs...I can't imagine life without them! I'm with you on the "200 before our third birthday" thing.
jewelcrown
on 3/20/07 2:54 am
Hey Pamela! It's good to be back. If missed everyone! So where is Nancy?????? White carbs???? I find that when I leave white carbs alone, I can follow my regime better. White carbs tend to cause me to want to overdose. I just can't eat one! I was at 216 earlier this year... couldn't seem to hold it. I'm going to be 199 by July 6, 2007 or die trying! My famous last words! Have a great day, my friend! Denise
AngelFlyingHappy
on 3/21/07 2:52 am - Oxnard, CA
Hi Pam! I'm on board too! Sorry I've been away but my fiance's Dad is very very ill. Does not look good and its been a rough time for us. I am up 15 pounds too! So depressing, have to get back under 200 before our 3rd anniversary too!!! But we too have been eating out more and its not good! My plan is to up my protein and try and cut out carbs. I've been so bad at not drinking water too. So I'm doing what Denise is and going back to basics. Up my water and protein and try to cut out the snacks! So count me in on this commitment train!!! Michelle
IrishIze
on 3/22/07 12:25 am - NJ
Woo-Hoo, count me in!! Hi everyone - all my July baby family - Denise, Pamela, Michelle, Teah - all my darlin's out there!! This couldn't have come at a better time. I'm fighting those demons and it's always easier to fight with an army of friends along side of you!! Starting weight: 178 My plan: to eat less carbs, more protein and to figure out how to eat smaller meals instead of starving myself all day and then eating everything in sight from 5 PM on. Also to get out for walks and exercise at least 30 minutes 5x per week. OK here's my problem and I never had it until about 6-8 months ago. I can go all day without eating and not feel compelled to eat. But once I eat something, doesn't matter what it is, I can't stop eating for the rest of the day. It's like a compulsion and I don't know how to stop it....anyone else have this feeling? Hugs to all, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views