10 Week Commitment...Anyone Game?

(deactivated member)
on 3/15/07 12:44 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Okay gang, we're just 10 weeks (and a couple of days) away from swimsuit season. Is anyone up for a weight loss challenge? I know I am! Spring is the perfect time to start fresh with a new attitude...spring fever is the best motivator I've ever had! The challenge is to bring the numbers on the scale down or to fit into smaller size clothing. You choose what your goal is. I'm all about the numbers! And here's an update on me. Still not pregnant, and we're taking a break. My scale today said 230...up 15 pounds from my lowest! Some of it is water, some of it is from the fertility drugs. Most of it has been from my stress eating habits, because going through expensive infertility treatments and consistently failing really plays with your head. A break will do me good, and I don't know when we will continue with treatments. Maybe in May, maybe not until summer is over. Maybe not until I reach a reasonable weight, maybe not ever. It's all up in the air at this point. Some days I'm okay with it, other days I'm depressed about it. But I have to snap out of it, because I do have a life to live. And that life includes finishing this journey that I started nearly 3 years ago. SOOOOO...anyone up for the challenge? Pamela
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views