Hello July Babies!

jewelcrown
on 3/1/07 1:44 am
Just wanted to drop a note of hello! I'm still here... lurking more than anything else. My weight is around the same... I bounce between 216 & 220. Still hoping to one day make to onederland, but in the meantime, I'm just enjoying life. My daughter is doing well, she starts high school the fall. My dating life is awesome, I'm considering marriage again. Taking a page from Teah. Although I'm very gun shy... didn't enjoy marriage the first time around. Anyway.. just wanted to say hello and love you guys oh so much!!! Hugs! Denise
IrishIze
on 3/1/07 10:48 pm - NJ
Hi Denise and everyone else, Denise, I'm so glad you're happy and life is good for you - you deserve it!!! I'm kind of lurking too. Still struggling to keep my weight in line and fighting the 'overeating' demons. I'm exercising more and I think that's helping. I'm really looking forward to the Spring so I can get out and walk - I've been using the treadmill and I'm not a big fan of that. Anyhow, love you all and even though I'm not posting a lot, I'm here and thinking of you all!! Hugs, Nancy
sradcli74
on 3/4/07 10:51 pm
Hi Denise!!! Hi Nancy!!! I've been lurking more than anything as well. Trying to keep busy with work and stop procrastinating, like I'm doing now. I'm still hovering around 183, despite my hardwork and exercise. I gave up on the exercise about a month ago, but I have a buddy and she suggested a cycling class which we are supposed to do today. I have no motivation though. I worked out religiously from October through January and still I stay at 183...it could be worse though, so I don't want to complain. Denise, I'm so glad to know that things are going great on the dating front. Marriage is a wonderful thing. We have our struggles, but so far so good. Who know's the second time around may be a good thing. I wish you the best. Please keep us informed if you do decide to tie the knot, I want to see all the pictures, cause I know you'll be beautiful. My sweetie and I are contemplating a trip to Niagara falls for our anniversary in July. Its absolutely, positively, so cheap. From Ohare, we could spend 3 days and 2 nights there for as low as 175 per person, including rental car and airfare. July seems to be my month, lots of good things happen during that month for me. Take Care, Teah
(deactivated member)
on 5/9/07 8:04 pm - fort worth, TX
hi denise my name is dana,, and i've fallen so much i dont know how to get back up. i had my surgery on july 27,2004 started at 265 went down to 179 and now back at 209.. i'm so sickk,, i tried going back to the gym,, but that didnt last long,, and eating, shooooo i can dang er eat what i was before,, i still get full fast,, but i can,, eat,, then wait,, then eat again,, and driniking with food,, if i dont i fell like the desert.. i called the doctor abt doing a revision,, never heard of it before,, but i want more information to see if i cld get the surgery again,, something ,, anything,, but enough of me,, i am glad u r doing wonderful.. and just a little note,, abt happiness.. u never know from one day to the next who god put in front of u to help u in this journey on earth,, baby life is to short,, and if this man,, is who's been making u happy regardless of fat or thin,, thats the man u want,,, think abt pro's and con's then also think abt if he wasnt in your life,, and u should be able to mk the right choice for u .. thanks for the re up,,, and thanks for listening dana
jewelcrown
on 5/10/07 6:34 am
Hey Dana! Thanks for the words of wisdom! I heard about a woman on the WLS Grads board that had a lap band put on her RNY stomach and it worked well for her. Check out the WLS Grad board. All the best!! Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views